Further regulations to submit
Participant's film material or sample of work
1) The participant hereby agrees that his/her photograph and data may be published on the website and in the magazine of the Talent Campus Tokyo as provided in the 'Presentation' area of the online application form. (This can be customized by the participant at any time by logging into his/her profile.)
2) The participant agrees that his/her sample of work submitted to the Talent Campus Tokyo may be shown publicly at the Talent Campus Tokyo, and streamed on the website of the Talent Campus Tokyo or related organizations and/or sponsors of the Talent Campus Tokyo.
3) The participant agrees that the aforementioned use of his/her work may also include podcasting. This means that his/her work can be accessed and podcast and that he/she can access the works of other talents vice-versa.
4) The participant agrees that his/her submitted sample of work, may be published by the Talent Campus Tokyo in full length or as an excerpt in print or television or any other multimedia format for promotional purposes of the Talent Campus Tokyo.
5) The participant declares that he/she owns the copyright for the sample of work submitted, according to the relevant national and international regulations. This includes music and sound effects included in sample of work. He/she guarantees that no rights of third parties are violated by the material used in the film or other sample of work submitted. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably declares his/her copyright responsibility towards third parties in case of disputes over copyright violations. In this respect the participant exempts the Talent Campus Tokyo from all claims by third parties.
6) The applicant agrees that his/her work can be presented to parties who are interested in the commercial exploitation of the short film or the work sample submitted. The Talent Campus Tokyo will not negotiate any commercial exploitation of the submitted works without a written agreement from the copyright holder.v
7) The Talent Campus Tokyo is not liable for any loss or damage incurred, irrespective of the cause.
8) The submitted sample of work or short film will not be returned.
During the event
The Talent Campus Tokyo offers, free of charge, a comprehensive programme and many privileges to all participants. Your presence as a Talent on our website is a mark of distinction and a recommendation for film professionals throughout the world. In return we expect your cooperation and daily attendance at the Campus. The Talent Campus Tokyo reserves the right to remove participants from the website who abuse their accreditation, who are repeatedly absent, or who make false statements.
The Talent Campus Tokyo respects each person's right to privacy. We do not buy or distribute personal information or your samples of work for commercial purposes. Your application data and your sample of work will be treated confidentially. Only the staff of the Talent Campus Tokyo has access to your application data. If you are selected to participate in the Talent Campus Tokyo, your profile data and your submitted sample of work, will be used as stated above (C 2-5). In particular, it may be displayed in a database at the Campus and on our website or related areas. The purpose is to improve communication between participants, experts and visitors. The purpose of this website is to encourage participants of the Talent Campus Tokyo and Campus International programmes from all areas of film and to inform the public at large about the Talent Campus Tokyo. We appreciate our visitors, their comments, and their suggestions.
For the avoidance of doubt, this agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Japan. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, exclusive place of venue shall be Tokyo.